Conversion to SAP S/4HANA

Now is the time

According to a study conducted by ASUG (Americas’ SAP Users’ Group) only 33% of SAP customers have already implemented SAP S/4HANA or have begun the conversion process. Are you part of the remaining 67%? What are you waiting for?

As is public knowledge, SAP announced that by the end of 2027 it will stop providing maintenance  services for its ERP ECC 6.0 (and previous versions). This implies that all SAP customers must start working with SAP S/4HANA management software.

Source: SAP

Why wait until the last moment?

Process Technologies developed an accelerator that will allow you to make the conversion to SAP S/4HANA in a simple and fast way.

Let’s talk about how to design a plan to avoid running out of support.

Schedule a meeting.

Conversion SAP

Download the complete document «ASUG Pulse of the SAP Customer»

Process Conversion Factory

Process Conversion Factory is the SAP-qualified accelerator that guarantees the conversion of SAP ECC (version 6.0 EHP6 onwards) to SAP S/4HANA quickly and securely, at a fixed price and implementation time. With the package, you can access the latest generation software turning your business into a smart company without the need to incur the times and costs that require a reimplementation. In addition, Process Conversion Factory includes analytical reports for CFO’s that allow analyzing the main indicators of any company such as liquidity, growth and profitability.


Learn more about the Process Conversion Factory.

Galardón Process Technologies

Due to our expertise and knowledge, we received recognition from SAP as specialists in SAP S/4HANA and SAP HANA implementation projects.

Recognized Expertise
Recognized Expertise

The pathways to the Intelligent Enterprise

Most SAP customers will eventually need to convert to the SAP S/4HANA platform. But what is the most effective way to achieve it?

Learn about the alternatives to migrate to SAP S/4HANA successfully.

Keep reading.

First conversion project to SAP S/4HANA

Derudder Hnos SRL (Flecha Bus), the largest passenger transport group in the country, became the first conversion project to SAP S/4HANA in Argentina.

Keep reading.


Contact us

    First Name (required)

    Business (required)

    Country (required)

    Phone (required)

    Surname (required)

    Position (required)

    E-mail (required)

    Message (required)