According to the 4892/2020 resolution, established by AFIP, as of March 1st, 2021 (and according to the schedule proposed by AFIP*), taxpayers who issue their sales receipts through AFIP web services must replace the existing bar code on current documents with a QR code.
Those who work with the SAP management system will be able to perform this update by modifying certain system parameters through our SAP support team.
*Schedule proposed by AFIP:
Implementation schedule according to sales volume, text extracted from the general 4892/2020 AFIP resolution.
- 1. For those registered for value added tax who have carried out transactions (taxed, exempt and non-taxed) declared in their taxes during calendar year 2020 for a total amount net of taxes and fees:
- 1.1. More than TEN MILLION PESOS ($ 10,000,000.-): since March 1st, 2021.
- 1.2. More than TWO MILLION PESOS ($ 2,000,000.-) and less than or equal to TEN MILLION PESOS ($ 10,000,000.-): since April 1st, 2021.
- 1.3. More than FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND PESOS ($ 500,000.-) and less than or equal to TWO MILLION PESOS ($ 2,000,000.-): since May 1st, 2021
- 2. For the rest of the responsible entities registered in the value added tax, exempt from such tax and small taxpayers registered in the Simplified Regime (Monotributo): as of June 1, 2021.