- Help desk services
- Functional and technical support
- Programming and development
- Implementation, maintenance and integral testing of solutions
Every SAP application implementation requires SAP AMS support services (internal or external).
- Application monitoring
- Software and applications backup
- Database support
A package of hours is hired, which if is not used, it can be transferred to the following month.
The shared services model allows us to provide the support that your users require quickly and on time.
We have a global customer service line, through a call referral system that can be attended at any time and in any place.
- Reduces cost per user
- Maintains or even improves service levels and end-user’s satisfaction
- Enables a cost-efficient structure, which can absorb demand fluctuations due to business change
- The partner is the Single point of access to all the necessary support for your SAP applications
- Consulting team with deeper knowledge due to the experiences with multiple customers, processes and industries
- Our resources are part of your team
- Great integration with the IT team and end-users
- Support for other local initiatives
- Lower cost option
- Grater flexibility for access to pool of consultants
- Leverage knowledge and experience of other cases
- Middle cost
- The best of both options: local for intensive use consultants. Remote for less critical business issues